AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad customizers scheduling

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Adwords community,

For people to make use of next day delivery they need to order on sunday through friday between 00:01 and 18:00. And i want to use ad customizers to have text ads to reflect this. With some basic excel i made a countdown counter of it aswell in the last hour before the daily deadline. I tried to upload it and eventhough all rules use the same make-up, only 5 are accepted.

The lines in blue were accepted. The white lines weren't.The reason for the disapproval of the lines in white is "The value in column 'scheduling' is invalid.".

Schedule

I am not used to using the AM/PM denotation system and couldn't find any literature supporting the 24h system for ad customizers. Hopefuly the problem doesn't come from there, i did look it up and think this should be right. 

Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jelle W
September 2015

Re: Ad customizers scheduling

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
When i tried to manualy add a line i noticed these schedules are limited to hours and 15 minute increments only. Slightly annoying this limitation is not part of the help documentation. But now i know why. I'm leaving the topic here so it can be found should people have a similar question.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Jelle W
September 2015

Re: Ad customizers scheduling

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
When i tried to manualy add a line i noticed these schedules are limited to hours and 15 minute increments only. Slightly annoying this limitation is not part of the help documentation. But now i know why. I'm leaving the topic here so it can be found should people have a similar question.