Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Viewing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi dear

i want ot know, if it is nesseray theat the keywords should be selected from the ads itself or not?

because my ad is not appearing be selecting keywords not from the ad itself..

thx

Ahmed

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Viewing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Ahmed,

Ahmedjunaidi wrote:

Hi dear

i want ot know, if it is nesseray theat the keywords should be selected from the ads itself or not?

because my ad is not appearing be selecting keywords not from the ad itself..

thx

Ahmed

Can you elaborate on what you exactly want to accomplish here? Are you trying to include the keywords in your Adwords account and facing issues or are you concerned about ad not showing up?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Pankaj

actually i am trying to see my ad by clicking some kewords not exestent in the ad, but i cant see my ad,

and when i use some kewords exestent in the ad, then i can see the ad,

now i am asking you if it is nesseary for the keyords to be in the ad phrase or not ?

thx 

Ahmed

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello,

It is not necessary, but if you can include the keywords in yout title of the ad copy, that's consider a good practice. Also, when someone will search for that particular phrase, Google will make the title bold depicting that the exact keyword is located in your ad title, which can give more exposure.

I won't encourage you to see your ads on live Google search. Doing that will hurt your own metrics like impressions, CTR etc... It's better that you use Ad Preview Tool. http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704363?hl=en

Hope that helps!

Pankaj