AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Scheduling - What's the best time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adwords Gurus,

My question is about Ad Scheduling. I am familiar with how to set it up so no problem there; Instead I am looking for some advice on how to decide / calculate the best time for my ads to appear so as to gain optimal conversion rates.

I can do some guess work here and, for example, choose to have my ads show in the evening because I think this is when people are shopping and not just browsing; BUT I don't want to guess..

Is there a report I can view to tell me the times people shopped versus those just browsing my site?

I realise this may be somewhat obvious..

Thanks Guys!

Bruce

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bruce R
September 2015

Re: Ad Scheduling - What's the best time?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bruce,

The dimensions tab is where you want to get the data you need to make the most informed decision about optimizing around when to show ads. Under the dimensions tab you want to view set to 'time of day' to see what hour of the day you get the most traffic and when conversions occur.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bruce R
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Bruce,

The dimensions tab is where you want to get the data you need to make the most informed decision about optimizing around when to show ads. Under the dimensions tab you want to view set to 'time of day' to see what hour of the day you get the most traffic and when conversions occur.

Hope that helps. Cheers!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Fantastic! Thanks Benjamin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Glad to help, Bruce. Best wishes on your campaigns.