Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Isn't Showing & Possibly Not Running

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings community, for weeks my ad has been getting plenty of clicks and showed positive results. Now it's hardly getting any clicks--not for days actually. I investigated using the Ad Preview Tool and found that it isn't showing up at all for any of the keywords. Not even the keywords it once was showing for. Further, there is plenty of budget left for the month and daily. I haven't had a click in days and I don't think it's showing up for anyone. I checked on other computers, too, and the same results applied.

As Isn't Showing & Possibly Not Running

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Charles H

Please go to your Keywords tab anh hover your mouse over the bubble speechnext to your keyword. This shows if your keywords are running. For example, an "Eligible" status means your keyword can trigger ads. Click the bubble  next to each keyword's status to see more performance details such as Quality Score.

Also do check the keyword diagnose option, To see information about many keywords at once, click the Keyword details drop-down button, then select Diagnose keywords

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722084?co=ADWORDS.IsAWNCustomer%3Dfalse&hl=en

Let me know what you see to assist you further

Regards