Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Ad Group Specific Budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Guys,

I have multiple campaigns running. While optimizing the campaign I find that in most of the campaign there are only two or three ad groups which work better than others. 

Now definitely, I have increased the bids of the keywords in that ad group to let it work to generate more leads for us. But what really happens is that my budget which I expect be to spend in performing ad groups, is exhausted by other ad groups. Is there any trick or any method I can assign a special budget to the ad group which I want to perform well. Or is there any other method you will suggest me what can I do to get more leads for my client?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Ad Group Specific Budget

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

You can not set the separate budget for any particular groups.

However create a new campaigns with all others AdGroups (Keep Performing Ad groups in existing campaign) and set a dedicated budget for all those keywords.
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Ad Group Specific Budget

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi E
Congratulations, you're at the next level of driving profitability for your client.
As Rakesh mentioned, you can't define a budget at the AdGroup level. That's OK though, use this as an opportunity to split those keywords out into their own campaigns and optimize them well separately.

This is completely normal and in fact, takes up a significant portion of our management time on an account.

You can further optimize your budget using shared budgets for different devices and remarketing and you can also explore using flexible bidding strategies to bid for ROI when budget is not a constraint.

Good luck!