Ad Extension Priority
I have implemented almost all the extensions for my travel service project at a time. But in real time I can see only one or two of them being displayed. How Google prioritise them?
Re: Ad Extension Priority
Hi @Akshay K,
AdWords shows your extensions depending on a number of factors.
- Your Ad Rank.
- AdWords requires a minimum Ad Rank (factoring in your extensions) before showing extensions. So you may need to increase your bid or your ad quality (or both) in order for your extensions to show.
The position of your ad on the Google search results page.
- There’s a limited amount of space available above Google search results for ad extensions. Ads in higher positions get the first opportunity to use this space for extensions.
- Some extensions only show in ads above search results as opposed to below the results.
- Other ad extensions you’ve enabled.
- In each auction, we'll generally show your highest performing and most useful combination of eligible extensions and formats.
Some extension types have specific requirements to show. See tips below for more insight.
You can learn more about them with this Google Help File.
Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile