AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Account Setup For Local Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Greetings To All,

I want to promote all 6 stores of a company based in Canada. Main goal of the business is getting more phone calls and web leads. 

To get more phone calls i am planning to create call only campaigns for all six locations and for web leads i want to create separate campaigns for all six locations. 

My query is that will keywords of call only campaigns of location A will conflict with web leads campaigns of location A because keywords would be almost same for both of the campaigns. 

Kindly guide me how to prevent confliction and can AdWords Express also help me here to grow the business and can i run AdWords and AdWords Express both at the same time with the same login details ? 

Cheers..

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Setup For Local Business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Roshan,

Your idea is good.

Also note that Call only campaigns are intended to show ads only on the devices that are capable of making phone calls. That's the beauty of this new campaign type Smiley Happy

So, you shouldn't be worried about if it is going to interfere with other campaigns. 

You should ideally go for one product at a time. And if you want more flexibility, go for regular AdWords. That's my understanding here.

Pankaj