Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Account Reorganisation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I have a question regarding restructurisation of the Adwords account. Has anyone any experience with that?

When a company I work for was starting Adwords they were based in a different location and now in Europe we have our billing in USD but revenue in EUROS which is a bit chaotic. Also, the account have been live for at least 5 years now and we are reluctant to change the billing address to get charged in euros because of the history and QS.

Does anyone have any view on that? Or any stories regarding reorganisation of the accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Account Reorganisation

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Malgosia, I wouldn't be too concerned about the influence of your Account history.  While historical performance does play a part in Quality Score, it's a very small part compared to current CTR and other metrics.  If your Account generally performs well then you should recover your current performance very rapidly.

I would, however, advise that you contact Support for their opinions and advice on changing your Account setup in relation to billing & currencies as it may be possible to make the necessary changes without any interruption to your Ads.

Contact Support.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Re: Account Reorganisation

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for you answer.

I have already contacted support but they weren´t really supportive.
Their suggestion was to start everything form the scratch so no brainer really.