Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

Accelerated or standard ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Need help on this. I am targetting APP install ADS in a geography different from my home country where by their time zone is 12 hours behind. So,the peak conversion time is between 8 pm and 7 am in my home country which is day time in the other country,and am ok if i get all my conversions within this time. So in this scenario,what is advisable ?

1.Accelerated ADS ? as i am ok in exhausting budget between 12 am to 7 am

2. AD Scheduling with standard

3.AD scheduling with Acceleration ?

My concern with Accelrated ADS is if my CPA can become more expensive and if my ads will be shown to all searches without applying any logic of optimising for impressions..

Look forward to your inputs . . Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Bric A

Two ideas occured to me.

1) I would use ad scheduling (0-7am, 7am-8pm, 8pm-0) and increase the bids for 0-7am and 8pm-0 and use standard ad delivery in order to spread the budget during the day.

2) I would create two separate campaigns. One would be programmed for 8pm to 7am. Like this you can make sure that you appear for 100% impressions and also you can use accelerated ad delivery and control better your bids and performance.

Regards,

Hana

Re: Accelerated or standard ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Hana,

Wha I am trying is to only bid for 0 - 7 am and 8 - 0 am under standard bidding and another campaign with accelerated bidding but a low performing geography.

Since I dont have any conversions in the 7 am to 8 pm zone, will it still make sense to run ad with a minimal bid ?

Thanks 

Tom

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello @Thomasraja

If your budget permits it, I would still show the ad even during these low traffic hours with lower bids. If not, focus only on hours with conversions.

Have a nice day.

Hana