AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5K members online now
5K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

About Google AD placement

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi I am Santosh, I am leraning PPC online with the help of Google but I have some issue like where the Google AD will show i and on which order in google serp.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: About Google AD placement

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Santosh,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Your ads can show in a number of places depending on what networks you choose to run. The following link explains all of this very well -

Where your ads can appear

In summary, if you are looking to display your ads on Google's search engine then you will need to look into the Search Network. You will notice that sponsored ads are commonly shown on the right side column beside the natural listing and also above the list at times. The "order" (usually referred to as "position") is determined by your ad rank which is calculated by a combination of your quality score and keyword bid, you can find out more information on understanding ad position via the link included.

If you have any additional specific questions or need any of the material within the links explaining then just let us know!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by JoMo (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Santosh,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

Your ads can show in a number of places depending on what networks you choose to run. The following link explains all of this very well -

Where your ads can appear

In summary, if you are looking to display your ads on Google's search engine then you will need to look into the Search Network. You will notice that sponsored ads are commonly shown on the right side column beside the natural listing and also above the list at times. The "order" (usually referred to as "position") is determined by your ad rank which is calculated by a combination of your quality score and keyword bid, you can find out more information on understanding ad position via the link included.

If you have any additional specific questions or need any of the material within the links explaining then just let us know!

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Here is a screenshot. The highlighted part is where paid ads are shown on Google SERP:

http://www.diigo.com/item/image/2rbq7/ubah

- Neeti Ghildiyal
@NeetiGhildiyal | SMG Convonix | Join Us - Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn