AdWords
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

ADWORDS SUCKS SO BAD - ADS NO SHOWING - I AM SURE NO ADWORDS EXPERTS CAN SOLVE THAT

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I AM SURE NO ADWORDS "EXPERTS " (never find one) CAN SOLVE THAT

I AM SO FED UP with google adwords , SO FED UP 

We are an outsourcing company one of our main business is call center 

I will give an example and I don't want BLA BLA BLA , we will pay 300 USD for the one you can solve this little problem on only ONE KEYWORD for an example and PLEASE no bla bla 

"multilingual call center" is the keyword 

1- The bid for first position  is 2,48 USD , WE PUT 3 USD

2- The URL is the Keyword 

3- The content is 100000 % relevant , we speak about our service, H1 tag is the keyword , content is the keyword , subline is the keyword 

4- Ads copy is the keyword 

5- content description is the [censored] keyword 

RESULT ??? Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank. Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FED FED FED FED UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

You fix that 300 USD only for this keyword and you explain the method

5 Expert replyverified_user

Re: ADWORDS SUCKS SO BAD - ADS NO SHOWING - I AM SURE NO ADWORDS EXPERTS CAN SOLVE THAT

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Stephane G,

Thank you very much for posting your question in this forum.

Please learn that the forum is not a typical place to run competitions with material prizes or to hire job seekers. - I made a US search for the keyword that you specified and the search shows that it is possible to earn impressions with the given term. Kindly look at these 2 snips, please.

Capturedec2top.JPGTop of the SERP

Capturedec2bottom.JPGBottom of the SERP

ADWORDS SUCKS SO BAD - ADS NO SHOWING - I AM SURE NO ADWORDS EXPERTS CAN SOLVE THAT

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

There is some glitch, I need to continue here. The 2 snips posted above prove that advertisers are able to accrue impressions with that keyword in the US. In case yourselves can't, that's likely because your ad is outranked by competition, for some reason.

The above said, I am really sorry you have had a bad experience with AdWords till now. I hope you will be more happy in the near future.

I am also sure if you continue to participate in this topic the community will help you pinpoint the issues that have caused your troubles and find a solution.

Best,

Lakatos

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello @Stephane G, as Lakatos also said, I am sorry to hear you are experiencing frustration with your AdWords campaign and the quality scores. 

AdWords campaigns can be a little tricky and quality scores are often one of the more difficult aspects of a campaign to get right. As Lakatos showed, I also recommend you experiment with higher bid levels for now, as you work to improve the quality scores. 

About half the quality score calculation is your click through rate.  So you need to have compelling ad copy that causes people to click.  Also you should be using all the available "ad extension" types; your ad copy should include the keyword; your ad groups should be highly structured (typ. <10 keywords per ad group, all closely related); your landing page load time should be fast, mobile-compatible (responsive); and your keyword should be represented in the landing page tags, and text with just under 5% keyword density. 

Also you should note that this is a volunteer, peer-to-peer support community for the purposes of helping AdWords users like yourself.  It is not the right place to hire contractors, although there is a list of Google Partners on the left. 

Best of luck with your campaign, and hth!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

SORRY I don't accept your answer, you are a expert ? PROVE IT

"your ad is outranked by competition, "for some reason". is not an answer

I tried EVERYTHING ALREADY , I KNOW Adwords ( I was thinking I was an amateur but perhaps I am an expert already when I saw this kind of answers )

I even USE UNBOUNCE

UNBOUNCE for landing pages cost me 99 USD per month only to get QS of 4-5
UNBOUNCE allows you to :

Create a single page (complete mobile friendly) hosted in your website 10000000% relevant , what you can make more relevant than

- One keyword = one group (with 3 variations phrase, brand & ++ type)
- One group = One ad copy repeating only this keyword
- One page = One keyword = one URL = H1 keyword everywhere and 600 words content for THAT Keyword

what you can do more than this ???? NOTHING

even with that I still get QS4 and sometime (often) no ads showing 

SO 

the only thing is my accounts sucks totally and I have to change it , I come to the fact than there is only this option to understand why I got so bad results 

OR perhaps I miss something 

I AM QUITE SURE THERE IS A METHOD I MEAN A REAL PROCESS with a LIST OF TAKS TO DO , the more precise the better  (not a bla bla speech than I saw everywhere ) TO GET 100% ads showing with QS of 7 at least, if you are an expert do this list or get access to my account cause you know if you can do something here you are 99,99 % more good than all this called EXPERTS you know NOTHING AT ALL 

NOW we are coming back to my ads , who changed of status since last nigh
NOW

I got a QS of 5 like usual 
I got 5 imp only and no click

DO my ads still showing ? NO ( like usual) due to a low ad RANK

and just under

Expect clickthought rate : below average ( FOR 5 IMP only how they can judge ? make me so fed up )
Ad relevance = Above average
Landing page experience : Average ( this make me fed up too  , EXPLAIN EXPLAIN how can you do more than that )

I WANT TO GIVE ACCESS TO MY ADWORDS CAMPAIGN to a real expert

I LOOK EVERYWHERE there is not a real process , all those experts repeat & repeat bla bla ( pay attention to your QS bla bla , ) 

I am quite sure no one have stats, facts, to do lists with a real process 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

SORRY I don't accept your answer, you are a expert ? PROVE IT

I tried EVERYTHING ALREADY , I KNOW Adwords ( I was thinking I was an amateur but perhaps I am an expert already when I saw this kind of answers )

I even USE UNBOUNCE

UNBOUNCE for landing pages cost me 99 USD per month only to get QS of 4-5
UNBOUNCE allows you to :

Create a single page (complete mobile friendly) hosted in your website 10000000% relevant , what you can make more relevant than

- One keyword = one group (with 3 variations phrase, brand & ++ type)
- One group = One ad copy repeating only this keyword
- One page = One keyword = one URL = H1 keyword everywhere and 600 words content for THAT Keyword

what you can do more than this ???? NOTHING

even with that I still get QS4 and sometime (often) no ads showing 

SO 

the only thing is my accounts sucks totally and I have to change it , I come to the fact than there is only this option to understand why I got so bad results 

OR perhaps I miss something 

I AM QUITE SURE THERE IS A METHOD I MEAN A REAL PROCESS with a LIST OF TAKS TO DO , the more precise the better  (not a bla bla speech than I saw everywhere ) TO GET 100% ads showing with QS of 7 at least, if you are an expert do this list or get access to my account cause you know if you can do something here you are 99,99 % more good than all this called EXPERTS you know NOTHING AT ALL 

NOW we are coming back to my ads , who changed of status since last nigh
NOW

I got a QS of 5 like usual 
I got 5 imp only and no click

DO my ads still showing ? NO ( like usual) due to a low ad RANK

and just under

Expect clickthought rate : below average ( FOR 5 IMP only how they can judge ? make me so fed up )
Ad relevance = Above average
Landing page experience : Average ( this make me fed up too  , EXPLAIN EXPLAIN how can you do more than that )

I WANT TO GIVE ACCESS TO MY ADWORDS CAMPAIGN to a real expert

I LOOK EVERYWHERE there is not a real process , all those experts repeat & repeat bla bla ( pay attention to your QS bla bla , ) 

I am quite sure no one have stats, facts, to do lists with a real process 

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Hi @Stephane G,

I can understand the frustration when you put all the efforts but not getting the solution.

Though the basic reason for low ad rank has already been discussed by Steve and Lakatos.

As the main concern is the QS, let me focus on the same.

The most dominating factor of QS is the Expected CTR which you are unable to improve.

Please note that Expected CTR and CTR are 2 different things. CTR is the ratio of clicks to the impression for your ads and is determined the same way for all the keywords match type. But Expected CTR is calculated by the system internally and highly influence with the most tight keyword match type.

Suppose you have all the keyword match types for the same keyword and all have same CTR, the best Expected CTR will be associated with the exact match keyword type.

So try some generic keywords which have high traffic and use them in exact match. Also, note that the expected CTR will get better gradually once the keywords start getting good number of clicks.

Now, the bid:

Though you are using higher bid then the expected for 1st position but may be other competitors are using the bid adjustments with device, location, ad scheduling and consequently your bids getting low during the real time auction to compete other.

So you can also try bid adjustments to make sure you are not loosing the auction due to bids.

As already suggested by Steve, focus on Ad extensions as well.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

sorry but again all of this ...... 

NO , NO and NO 

NOW what I do 

ONE ad group = multilingual call agent 

ONE keyword 

+multilingual +call + agent  

one landing page for this 

URL is http://oworkers.com/multilingual-call-center-services/ 

H1 TAG IS multilingual call center services 

content have 5 multilingual call center services and all the content is linked to this keyword in particular 

so what result this FFKJFSLKJFLJKSDLJKFJLKSFJLKS software give me 

Status : Eligible (so first of that why they said eligible if you cannot USE IT ) 

Max CPC : 3 USD 

(est first page is 2,38 USD and top position estimates is 4,03 USD) 

Imp = 0

Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear on Google right now due to a low Ad Rank (WTF). Ads are ranked based on your bid and Quality Score

Quality score - Learn more

5/10

What they are talking about there isn't even 1 impression ( OF course I put that 30 mintues ago)  so how can they determine than the QS is not enough without trying it , so fed UP , I say 300 USD for a man who know who is talking about 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry the real keyword I used is "multilingual call center (not agent, I put an error as I am so angry to try to find out to advertise something with this non sense tools ) " the url is the same , the content is the same etc etc , 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
  • A "below average" status means that you might want to consider changing your ad text so that it's more closely related to your top keywords. 

MY AD TEST IS EXACTLY THIS KEYWORD YOU STUPID MACHIN