Guide Me
star_border

AD PERFOMANCE

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

DEAR GUYS,

I AM MANOJ, I HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH MY AD WORDS ACCOUNT, 

MY ADS AND KEYWORDS ARE PERFORMING GOOD AND MAKE GOOD CONVERSION, SOME ONE TAKE MY KEYWORDS AND NEGATIVE KEYWORDS AND SPEND MORE AMOUNT FOR THE KEYWORD WHEN COMPARING ME, I KNOW HIM,  7 DAYS BEFORE ONE GOOGLE SME PARTNER IN INDIA ACCESS MY CAMPAIGNS AND TAKE MY ALL INFORMATION, AFTER THAT I DO NOT HAVE MUCH CLICKS AND NO CONVERSIONS, BEFORE THAT I HAVE A GOOD CONVERSION.

AND ALSO SOME OTHER PROBLEMS ARE HAPPENED, KEYWORDS HAVE GOOD QUALITY SCORE OF 7/10, GOOD BID ALSO BUT ADS IS NOT SHOWN, I DONT KNOW WHYIT IS HAPPENED..

IF YOU HAVE ANYIDEA PLEASE ASSIST ME

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: AD PERFOMANCE

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi,

There are a number of services available that allow one to collect information from competitors - keywords, ad copy, cpc, etc. There is no way for you to get away from that. I had a prospect tell me that their IT guys had told him that they could not tell him what keywords they were using because of confidentiality (imagine - he was paying them to keep secrets from him!) A couple of days later I brought him a list of the keywords they were using and the ads they were running and he was horrified!

This competitor analysis is useful because it helps avoid unnecessary expenditure and, to a degree, helps us to learn from the mistakes of others. It also helps us set reasonable expectations for our campaigns.

If you havbe a competitor who is out bidding you then you have a simple choice - you increase your bids so as to be able to compete, or you look to become stronger in an area of your business your competitor is less interested in.

It is a little like traditional advertising. You may have a competitor who decides to take a dozen billboard in the streets around your business, or spends on radio advertizing in your catchment area. He might leaflet the streets in your area, or place ads in the local paper.

Google AdWords is an advertizing medium, and the same rules apply. If you can take up more of the digital space then you have more chance of capturing the potential clients. To compete with someone you need to compete at the same level. If they are spending more and bidding higher then you need to do the same or else they will dominate your marketplace.

Advertising media (of which Google is one) do not play exclusives in most cases. If they do, it is for a prime rate. And they are quite happy (in fact for them it is the perfect scenario) if there are a number of competitors fighting with each other for the maximum exposure.

That's why you can't get a cheap ad at half time of the Superbowl....