AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

A way to see what pages my dynamic search ads are driving traffic to?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I'd like to audit the pages people are landing on after clicking a dynamic search ad.  Is there a report that shows the page on the website people landed after clicking a dynamic search ad?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jaradcollier
February 2016

Re: A way to see what pages my dynamic search ads are driving traffic

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Jaradcollier,

You can check the landing page detail report with Ad Title in the Search Term Report, which is available under at Auto Target Tab.

In rder to run this report, Go to >> Auto Target Tab >> Then Select Dynamic Ad Target and Click on See Search Term report,
Here you can get the SQR with headlines and landing page.

Please follow the below link for similar query.
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Dynamic-Search-Ads-Keywords/td-p/279749
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community! Yes, there's a way to view the landing page a given search term led to. In your account, you'll want to navigate to the Search Terms report. From there, you should see a column for Landing Page. You can also find out more about optimizing your DSA campaign here.

Let me know if you have additional questions!

Cassie

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author jaradcollier
February 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Jaradcollier,

You can check the landing page detail report with Ad Title in the Search Term Report, which is available under at Auto Target Tab.

In rder to run this report, Go to >> Auto Target Tab >> Then Select Dynamic Ad Target and Click on See Search Term report,
Here you can get the SQR with headlines and landing page.

Please follow the below link for similar query.
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Advanced-Features/Dynamic-Search-Ads-Keywords/td-p/279749
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Rakesh!  I found it on the 'Auto targets' tab > 'See search terms' > 'All'

AutoTargetsTab.JPG

That brought me to a report with the Search term, Headline, Category, and Destination URL (plus others) which is what I was looking for.

Thanks again!