Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex P
September 2015

Re: 6/10 QS

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

For the first 1000 impressions the system reports the average QS of other advertisers who use that keyword.

Since I know from your earlier messages that most of your keywords do not have enough traffic yet, this QS could be attributed to the fact that they have not recorded 1000 impressions yet.

After the initial set of impressions your keyword's recorded CTR is the main factor to influence the QS.

I have noticed that if Ads include the keyword in the headline , the initially awarded QS could be higher in some cases, because the Ad is considered with a relevancy of "above average".

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alex P
September 2015

Re: 6/10 QS

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

For the first 1000 impressions the system reports the average QS of other advertisers who use that keyword.

Since I know from your earlier messages that most of your keywords do not have enough traffic yet, this QS could be attributed to the fact that they have not recorded 1000 impressions yet.

After the initial set of impressions your keyword's recorded CTR is the main factor to influence the QS.

I have noticed that if Ads include the keyword in the headline , the initially awarded QS could be higher in some cases, because the Ad is considered with a relevancy of "above average".