Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

2013 Discussions about AdCopy & Keywords level URLs

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

What is AdCopy level URLs and KW level URLs. I read this from below url. I can't understand. What they are discussing? Can you please explain with snapshots or examples?

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Keyword-destination-URL-vs-Ad-desti...

Warm Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: 2013 Discussions about AdCopy & Keywords level URLs

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Lisa,

To make it short:

- ad copy level URL is the final URL you use when writing your ad text. It can be found in your ad and is the one that's used most frequently:

ad copy level url.png

On the other hand, if you want, you choose special URL for a particular keyword. That will be keyword-level URL. You can add those after you go to your account, select the "Keywords" tab and add an extra column to your view here:

kw level url.png

After you add this column, you'll be able to fill in the keyword-level URL's with no problems:

kw level url1.png

Is it getting clearer? 

Milda Prušinskaitė

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Lisa,

To make it short:

- ad copy level URL is the final URL you use when writing your ad text. It can be found in your ad and is the one that's used most frequently:

ad copy level url.png

On the other hand, if you want, you choose special URL for a particular keyword. That will be keyword-level URL. You can add those after you go to your account, select the "Keywords" tab and add an extra column to your view here:

kw level url.png

After you add this column, you'll be able to fill in the keyword-level URL's with no problems:

kw level url1.png

Is it getting clearer? 

Milda Prušinskaitė

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot, Its new to me