AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

2013 Discussions about AdCopy & Keywords level URLs

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Experts,

What is AdCopy level URLs and KW level URLs. I read this from below url. I can't understand. What they are discussing? Can you please explain with snapshots or examples?

https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Performance-Optimization/Keyword-destination-URL-vs-Ad-desti...

Warm Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Re: 2013 Discussions about AdCopy & Keywords level URLs

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lisa,

To make it short:

- ad copy level URL is the final URL you use when writing your ad text. It can be found in your ad and is the one that's used most frequently:

ad copy level url.png

On the other hand, if you want, you choose special URL for a particular keyword. That will be keyword-level URL. You can add those after you go to your account, select the "Keywords" tab and add an extra column to your view here:

kw level url.png

After you add this column, you'll be able to fill in the keyword-level URL's with no problems:

kw level url1.png

Is it getting clearer? 

Milda Prušinskaitė

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lisa C
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lisa,

To make it short:

- ad copy level URL is the final URL you use when writing your ad text. It can be found in your ad and is the one that's used most frequently:

ad copy level url.png

On the other hand, if you want, you choose special URL for a particular keyword. That will be keyword-level URL. You can add those after you go to your account, select the "Keywords" tab and add an extra column to your view here:

kw level url.png

After you add this column, you'll be able to fill in the keyword-level URL's with no problems:

kw level url1.png

Is it getting clearer? 

Milda Prušinskaitė

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks a lot, Its new to me