Improve your AdWords performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

100% of your ads' landing pages are not mobile-friendly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I checked my adwords account and it says as per the title. My site is mobile friendly and has been for some time, when i clicked in the analyse link it came back at 100% mobile.

Why am i getting this error message when it seems ok?

Thanks

Ben 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This error is about the ads not about the site;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167155?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tested it using my mobile and my ad comes up ok, am i missing something?! 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your title is about the ad, while  text in your query is about the site.

Please clarify the question and upload a screenshot showing  what was tested, and  which of Google's tools was used to test?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, i thought the original message was referring to the site not the ads, its not very clear to me.

It states 'ad's landing pages', i thought that meant the pages the ad took the user to on my site

Its not there anymore, it was under the notifications, it also has a test it button which took me to https://search.google.com/search-console/mobile-friendly?utm_source=mft&utm_medium=redirect&utm_camp...