AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

100% of your ads' landing pages are not mobile-friendly

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

I checked my adwords account and it says as per the title. My site is mobile friendly and has been for some time, when i clicked in the analyse link it came back at 100% mobile.

Why am i getting this error message when it seems ok?

Thanks

Ben 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This error is about the ads not about the site;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6167155?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I tested it using my mobile and my ad comes up ok, am i missing something?! 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Your title is about the ad, while  text in your query is about the site.

Please clarify the question and upload a screenshot showing  what was tested, and  which of Google's tools was used to test?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, i thought the original message was referring to the site not the ads, its not very clear to me.

It states 'ad's landing pages', i thought that meant the pages the ad took the user to on my site

Its not there anymore, it was under the notifications, it also has a test it button which took me to https://search.google.com/search-console/mobile-friendly?utm_source=mft&utm_medium=redirect&utm_camp...