AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Improve your Google Ads performance and boost your ROI, CTR, and Quality Score
Guide Me
star_border

1 cent clicks on adwords for youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i m trying save money on adwords is it possible to do 1 cent for youtube videos

According to me, 1 cent is very small amount to get View...

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

According to me, 1 cent is very small amount to get View even. You may go with pay per view of their ad, with an average CPV ranging between $.10 – $.30. But it still depend upon your Topic and Interest. 

As you mentioned you want to save money, Then TrueView video in Stream can be a good option. Because you'll be charged when the viewer reaches the 30 second point of the video.So If user not viewing your video, you may reduce your cost.

my 2 cents!

Re: According to me, 1 cent is very small amount to get View...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is it possible to be cost effective with a budget would less than 0.75 in Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is it possible to use a monthly budget of $30

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner
A mistake may people make with Adwords is say I can only spend X, instead of determining there true Return on Investment or ROI for conversions or customer acquisition.

If you spend 1 and get 2 or 3 back, it makes sense right?
If you could spend 1 and get 10 back you would do that all day long right?

So it comes down to determine your Cost per Acquisition, get conversions at the lowest cost possible.

So your question is it possible to use a monthly budget of $30.
SURE

But the question really should be, How many conversions and what is my return on my investment for the Amount I spend. Only you can determine that based upon your product, you targeting, your ads, your landing page, you Unique Selling Proposition (USP), your setting in adwords, your negative keywords, your ad groups, your keyword match options, your CPC, your bidding methods, your ad rank and your Quality scores.

All those are factors in your ability to run a successful and profitable campaign regardless if you spend $100K a day or $1 a day.