Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

the promotion tabs in google partenr accound is disable and not be found

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi my name is mahindokht saadat and have a mcc adwords accound and google partner accound i have a billing address germany and my credit card is from azerbayejan

now when i complete a profile and company whit will be show the promotion tabs in clinet but this tab is not be show me

that mean this tab is not found in my partner accound

i have 5 accound in my mcc that work whituout problem and spend 50 $ in day all of them

but i confused why the google dont active my promotion tab in google partner

any one can help me ???

i send a request for google support but they toll me this is automatcaly and not be access to it

i have a question but after 15 days after sync my mcc and google partner i cant have a promotion tab in my partner accound

thanks to every one can help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @mahindokht s,

AdWords promotional codes only work with some AdWords accounts and those have to be new. If your AdWords accounts are older than 30 days, promotional codes will not work for them and the system will not show them to you. Also, promotional codes are not always offered at all times and for all areas. 

Continue to work with your AdWords accounts and check back on the promotion tab after you add some new accounts.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi thank you for reply my question 

my accound mcc and 5 cm accound is new and create 10 days ago

but my bulling address in my debit card visa from azerbayejan but my office is in disburg germany

can this diffrence bitween billing address and company address cause this problem or not ????

my billing address is agebayejan and company profile is in germany

?????

can you help me

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @mahindokht s,

You are very welcome.

Some countries or territories are not able to use AdWords promotional codes, so that could be causing this to happen. The promo codes are handled with this website. You will see that the promo codes are offered for United States and Canada at this time. 

I am not certain there are any offered for Azerbayejan or Disdain. If you open up your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, you will see a phone number you can call or your can click Help and use another method to interact with support specific to your account and location. 

I am Sorry that I do not have a more precise answer with this inquiry. 

Kind Regards,

James