Partners
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

request for google community

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want do a  business but i have no money for investment, so i join google and full believe google help me better form.......i have nothing for invest as like money, costly things and knowledge then google community understand me and help me as a base of humanity........i am indian but my thought cosmopolitan and i always think about of world peace, development and humanity......

I am selfish but believe me....but societial profit in my selfie.............please think about of me ..................thank you

............................................selfish santosh

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author santosh k
December 2016

request for google community

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Santosh K,

The Google Partners system does not work in quite that way. This is not a request for people to partner with or join Google for humanity or world peace... but a professional system for advertising agencies and individuals.

Not really a place for cosmopolitan that is selfish and with no money. I think you would enjoy our Google Small Business YouTube Channel more.  

Kind Regards,

James