Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

regarding being a google partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had a company called THEOMCGROUP.com just contact me claiming first to be part of Google, then she said they were Google Partners, then Google certified. She said that they could give me a 5 minute demo where they could move us to the 1st position in SERP results pages for maps. 

I would like to know if anyone else is running into this scam or others like it. I told her we don't mess with any BLACK HAT SEO tactics and they cannot manipulate the algorithm as she stated to move our rank for 5 minutes. 

Can we report these people to Google and if so, where? I cannot stand when someone calls and lies to me about things they are not capable of when it comes to Google. Like it only takes 5 minutes for us to rearrange Google to meet our needs.

1 Expert replyverified_user

regarding being a google partner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Rachel C

I agree these can be frustrating and time wasting. The best bet is use the main help form, look at the Google Top Placement/SEO Scam section for way to report. 

Hope this helps! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner