Partners
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

regarding being a google partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello

My name is hedieh  an I have open an account for my  company SUN AND SANDS in google patner page last year on 28 Feb 2016 . During last year I managed several campagin and I also I got the certificate which is needed . Just the performance in not completed yet  and as I taled w'th adwords department 1 months ago they told me that when 1 year will finish ;google evaluate my performance . 

So now 1 year passed and I  have alreay wrote 2 mail during this week to google partner help desk to see that what should I do now but still no answer .

do you ahve any information about the same sitoation ?

thanks a lot 

hedieh 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @hedieh z

In most cases it can take some time to cycle through, if you have hit the 1 year mark and have all your Qualifying information for Google Partner status. I would give it a few weeks and make sure and spend lots of time in the accounts, to show the system you are active and you should be well on your way. Just make sure and read the help file "Partner status requirements" through sol you dont miss anything. 

Congrats on the 1 year, keep us posted on the outcome.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @hedieh z

In most cases it can take some time to cycle through, if you have hit the 1 year mark and have all your Qualifying information for Google Partner status. I would give it a few weeks and make sure and spend lots of time in the accounts, to show the system you are active and you should be well on your way. Just make sure and read the help file "Partner status requirements" through sol you dont miss anything. 

Congrats on the 1 year, keep us posted on the outcome.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thanks a lot @Spencer_Wade for your quick reply . I was wondering that if somethings goes wrong Smiley Happy 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

No problem @hedieh z

Sounds like you are on your way, just make sure you check all the help files and keep your eye on your partner status on your partners page. 

Good luck, have a great day! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Spencer_Wade I got it . now I am a google partner Smiley Happy

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Congratulations on the accomplishment! @hedieh z

Have a  great weekend!