Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

"City is not Valid" - www.gybo.com

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm giving a workshop in Waterbury, VT today using the www.gybo.com website but when I enter Waterbury, VT into the search bar it comes back with "Please enter valid city name."

Waterbury Center, VT also doesn't work. Please advise.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "City is not Valid" - www.gybo.com

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Kim,

I am part of the program as well, I sent an email on your behalf about getting this city added.

You might have better response times by posting in the GYBO community. I suggest you tag Tim Bach to get the fastest attention. 

I suggest reaching out to Tim at the GYBO community. EDIT: I added Vermont , IL, sorry about that and good catch PPCBossman Smiley Happy 

Keep us posted on the outcome and good luck with your event! Make sure you have the submission form handy. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: "City is not Valid" - www.gybo.com

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Kim,

A day late but hopefully not a dollar short. Sorry for the delay, we hope you have a great event. I got response back from the GYBO team that you might save for the next go around.

"Certain smaller towns don't pull into our gybo.com site and it looks like Waterbury, VT is one of them. For businesses in that city looking to get online, they should still be able to go to gybo.com/business to get started or a partner can use the form to get them verified and on the map. For any partner wanting to host in that area, we can get a custom swag order for the city for them if they need it once they let us know about the details at gybo.com/partnerprogress. I hope that information helps! Sorry for any inconvenience this may caused."

Again sorry for the delay, but hope his infomrtion helps you on the next event! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner