AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

please how do i see the free google website i just created in the course of signing up on this

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i opened a website in the process of signing up on this platform but at the end of the process i was mandated to write my website address to be able to complete the signing up but i didnt see any address after filling up all i was prompted to do during the free website creation.thus am stuck here and dont know how to go on.please i need your help ASAP

1 Expert replyverified_user

please how do i see the free google website i just created in the course of signing up on this

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nnamdi O,

From what I can tell, you signed up for a free website using Google Domains. Is that correct? If it is, while they do offer free domains as a gift sometimes, you would not have any website content (or website package) until you create it. A website requires three components to work: 1. domain name (URL address), 2. website contents such as web pages, images, file structure and 3. website hosting, which is where the domain name points to and where the website content reside. You can visit Google Domains and see anything related there. 

I assume this since Google AdWords, Google Partners or Google Analytics... or any other product would not create a free website for someone.

Perhaps you are trying to use Google AdWords Express and they asked for your website address to sign up and run ads? This could also be true for Google AdWords... but neither of these offer a free website.

Could it be that you are referring to Google My Business, which is the management system for a G+ business page, which is free?

Please let us know more and we will be happy to assist.

Kind Regards,

James