Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

i can not sign up in Google Partner Rewards

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi 

i got an email from google adwords that i can sign up in the Google Partner Rewards , i tried many times many times , i call google support in Ireland but no body response , i really need your advise Smiley Sad 

https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i can not sign up in Google Partner Rewards

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Akram,

I have seen this issue before and it was a caching issue, try clearing your system cookies and cache and test again.

If that fails try emailing google-partner-rewards@google.com to see if they can take a look at your issue.

Keep us posted on your outcome.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Akram A,

Sorry to hear of your troubles. 

You will want to make sure that you are 1) using Google Chrome web browser, 2) have cleared the cache (CRT+H), 3) visit the link directly and not via email notice, 4) login to Partner Rewards with the email address associated with your Badged Google Partner account. 

Please keep in mind that if you recently became a Badged Google Partner, it can take a few weeks to be granted access to most all of the Badged programs. 

Happy Friday and hope your troubles are resolved. 

- James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you @James_Clemens
1) Done
2) Done
3) Done
4) done
i Got the Badged six month ago
https://www.google.com/partners/?hl=en-GB#a_profile;idtf=2915206181;

i tried many times but unfortunately i could't sing up Smiley Sad

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Akram A,

You are very welcome. 

Can you try to sign up again and post the screenshot of the error? That might help point to the issue and allow myself, Spencer, or another person here to see precisely what the block is. 

Further, while we work on this, I would suggest sending a email, as Spencer suggested, to have another means of help working on the problem, too. I do know that when an agency goes from being a Google Partner to a fully Badged Google Partner, there are internal clearances that have to completed so that one can have access to restricted areas. It is possible that your account never had those cleared. Can you access Google Partners and see the Performance tab in the left hand menu bar?  

Also, are you trying to log in to Partners Rewards with the right email address? You should have your regular email address that is assigned to you... and another that is assigned to your Badged agency. Until I logged in to Rewards the first time with my agency email, I was not able to log in with my regular email.  

Hope to get this resolved for you soon.

- James