AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

google Analytics certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just passed the exams too. I can get to the print certificate but the one we can put on our websites is not there.  I contacted live chat and he said it would take 24-48 hrs. 

This is what I'm waiting for: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3164957?hl=en

You, too, Sachin? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kathy L
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Kathy,

Congratulations. 

You can add the Google Partners link to your profile here in the communities, if you decide. 

All the Best,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Kathy,

The printable certificate is all you get. 

The Google Partners badge is not something you get access to by passing a test. There are strict guidelines in the use of the Google Partners badge and it has to link back to the company profile of the qualified company. 

Please review this information about the Google Partners system.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James. Actually, that partner badge is in fact the one I'm waiting for. So what Sachin is waiting for and what I am are probably two different things. Thanks for pointing out the distinction. I thought they were one and the same!  I DO have all the qualifications. Only problem is it's not showing up even though when I look on the qualification page it shows I've met every one. I'm hoping Avinash who helped me in Live Chat today is right. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Kathy,

You are welcome. 

I have moved this conversation to a new thread as it had taken over someone's else help inquiry. This causes much confusion and alerts that person to all of these messages that have nothing to do with the Analytics certification. Please always make new threads for your inquires.

Now then, You will need to have a company profile and individual profile (two accounts) with Google Partners and have a AdWords Manager Account in use for at least 12 months... along with meeting all of the other requirements. Simply passing a few of the tests is not enough to gain the badged Google Partner... which is for advertising agencies.  

If you need further help, please do let us know. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks James. Yes, I understand the distinction thanks to you. My agency is qualified and now a certified partner. My badge just appeared. Avinash was right. It took about 24 hours. Thanks for your help! 

Kathy

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kathy L
July 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Kathy,

Congratulations. 

You can add the Google Partners link to your profile here in the communities, if you decide. 

All the Best,

James