Partners
3K members online now
3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Youtube channel linked with Googlw+ profile page How ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello ,

How this guy has verified his Google+ profile page and the most imp. question is how he have made a youtube channel via his Google+ profile page ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Youtube channel linked with Googlw+ profile page How ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Abhir, 

Let me see if I can help you out here. To link your YouTube Channel and Google+, you just go into the settings of the YouTube account and add your profile information. You will then see the tab on your Google+ page and see any videos associated with that page after linking. 

In short, create your YouTube and link it under channel settings under advanced to your Google+ profile. YouTube & Google+ Then make sure you have your Google+ settings set to show the video tab, do this under your Google+ profile, under settings. 

Let us know if you have any problems getting this linked. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hello Spencer ,

Sorry i forgot to add link which i wanted to know.

My question was this -

This is verified Google+ profile page - https://plus.google.com/+MumbikerNikhil/about
Anyone knows how to link Google+ Profile page to youtube account and verify it ?

p.s.- Sir i am asking about Google+ profile not page , can you plz. elaborate by showing me screenshots.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Abhir,

I see that, the check just means its a verified name is all, the linking of YouTube happens when you log into your YouTube Channel with the profile you want to see. Under the channel settings, click the account in question, if you only have one account you should see it, if you have many profiles select the one you would like to see. Make sure you verify your profile too, you can do that with email and phone.

Once you have made the connection on YouTube, go back to Google+ and look for the tab, if you do not see the tab go into the settings of the G+ profile and make sure you are giving the right permissions.

9.JPG

8.JPG

Let us know if that works! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello ,

Sir i am reading about G+ page and profile from 1 month now and its giving me headache but i am not stopping untill ill get all the info about it but it seems there are still some confusion left.I am seeing that you are trying to explain me but i am not understanding it completely i dont know what to do now Smiley Sad

1) Let me explain again.I made a gmail then i made a youtube channel.So when i goto my youtube channel settings then its showing Edit On Google - http://i.imgur.com/zX4FGRO.png and after clicking it its taking me to - http://i.imgur.com/gAXSuUr.png

-So please tell me why my Google+ page was not create when i made this google account ?
-And when i am clicking on Edit On Google then why its taking me to aboutme url and not on Google account Settings (Gmail settings because from there i can only edit ) ?
-And how will i know that have i made Google profile and Google+ page also ?
-Can someone make his Google+ profile but not Google+ page is it possible?

2) And now come to another thing , you said if you have many profiles select the one you would like to see. Make sure you verify your profile too, you can do that with email and phone.
=> Sir how can i verify profile via email and phone ?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

No worries at all these connections can be tedious at times, persistence pays off, you have the right attitude. Sorry if I am not explaining it clear enough. Its ironic I am verifying and connecting 3 accounts this week, did 1 Monday 1 Tuesday and now this morning. Go to your advanced account settings in YouTube and click Connect with a Google+ page, select the page in question. Now head over to your G+ page and look at the tabs across the bottom for Video. 

What might help is use a browser without cookies enabled and go to YouTube, login with the correct email and you should be asked to select the profile in question,once you have done this you will see the tab on your G+ page, if the tab is not present go to the page settings and change what can be seen on your page. 

Does your page name on YouTube match the page name on G+? When logged into YouTube, does the icon match the icon on your G+ page? 

Q&A: 

-So please tell me why my Google+ page was not create when i made this google account? Its another step you take to create the profile. 
-And when i am clicking on Edit On Google then why its taking me to aboutme url and not on Google account Settings (Gmail settings because from there i can only edit ) ? You are trying to edit your G+ profile which is why it is pulling you to the aboutme url. 
-And how will i know that have i made Google profile and Google+ page also ? If you are logged into your account search G+ for your page. 
-Can someone make his Google+ profile but not Google+ page is it possible? Yes this is the next step after creating an account, is to create the page. 

So if you have an email address (gmail.com) Go to YouTube. Sign in with the account you want linked. The first thing you should see is your Icon in the top right hand-side. Click the My channel on the left hand-side. Then on the right click your icon and then click the "Creator Studio" it will open and now click the Channel drop-down on the left. Under status and features you can verify via your phone number. Click the verify button. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello ,

1) No worries at all these connections can be tedious at times, persistence pays off, you have the right attitude.
=> Good Morning Sir , How are you.You boosted my confidence thank you very much.

2) Its ironic I am verifying and connecting 3 accounts this week, did 1 Monday 1 Tuesday and now this morning.
=> So you have made 3 seperate gmail accounts and then 3 youtube channels on them ?
=> But on making first youtube channel on gmail you would have got your channel on Google account right (About me URL ) ? I mean is it ok to let the channel on google account only or should we create G+ page or profile and move onto it ?

3) Does your page name on YouTube match the page name on G+? When logged into YouTube, does the icon match the icon on your G+ page?
=> Sir on one channel its matches and on another its not , whats its mean.Am i in any danger ?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hello Abhi r,

Sorry for the slow reply here. Let me see if I can assist you here.

=> Good Morning Sir , How are you.You boosted my confidence thank you very much. Awesome, teamwork gets the job done Smiley Happy

=> So you have made 3 separate gmail accounts and then 3 YouTube channels on them? Correct, all of them were set up for a channel and all tied to one email address. I had an issue with one, it was pulling the personal email address and not the business email, I was able to get it fixed via Channel Switcher it shows all your pages you manage and all the accounts that are linked. 

=> But on making first youtube channel on gmail you would have got your channel on Google account right (About me URL ) ? I mean is it ok to let the channel on google account only or should we create G+ page or profile and move onto it ? Create Email account, create G+ page, create YouTube and link them. Look at the switcher above and share the image if possible. 

=> Sir on one channel its matches and on another its not , whats its mean.Am i in any danger? There is no danger but I think the switcher will help  y see everything in one place and will help you connect the channels, you can easily move them around too. 

If you are still having issue, I would head over to the YouTube help forum where you will get more specialized attention, but I am more than willing to continue helping to get this resolved. 

keep us posted on the outcome...

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello Sir ,

I checked in Advanced youtube settings that my channel is connected to the G+ page - " You’re the owner of this channel and the connected Google+ Page "

My question when we click on channel icon then from years we are seeing that this line comes always -  You can edit your channel icon from your G+ page which is linked with this channel.But right now when i am clicking on channel icon then why its saying Your channel is linked to brand account. - http://i.imgur.com/fZxta0H.png

Can you check that is it coming in your channel too and why its coming ?

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Nice work on checking ownership.... This help file might help explain the message you are seeing... Manage your channel icon.

It seems like you might have several accounts set up over the years. The message seems to point to the fact you have pages linked to this account. I would try and get all your pages under control then start checking that you have linked the right channels together, maybe delete any old pages you are no longer using. 

You might also look over this main file Information for Brands & Advertisers

Keep us posted on the outcome and if I am missing anything please give as much detail as possible, so I am not wasting your time here.