Partners
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Your company’s Partner status is at risk.

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Once again company performance and company specializations have disappeared from my account.  

This is the third time since the new UI was introduced. I hope this can be resolved.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Neil Davidson
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Oh Fridays... @Neil Davidson

Oh snap... I am terribly sorry about the situation you are dealing with, thanks for reading into the post as help, I know anytime you are handed some bad news its never fun especially when you feel you are doing everything right.

What I can say is just put your energy and focus back into your core business and the partnership will yield its head again. Its unfortunate that that you are dealing with this, but knowing you made it this far, you got this. Peel back a bit, dig into your data and your business and revisit this in a few weeks to see if that status has returned.

People and businesses like your are super important to the whole process, partners and everything in between, so dont get down get up and dont get frustrated get paid, before long you will look back at this as just a speed bump that you quickly passed over....

I am just a click a way if there is anything I can do to help you. 

PS: I did some due-diligence and checked out the site love the temp image Smiley Happy Hang in there and keep us all posted on the what, why's and when's moving forward. After all you may not have the partnership at this current moment but you do have us and its FRIDAY!

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

It is not a perfect world but I feel your pain... Have you contacted the Adwords help people?

Re: Your company’s Partner status is at risk.

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

After waiting a month for support to reply, I was told that "The message about the dip in performance has been due to less clients under your umbrella".

There's been no change in the clients in my MCC.  

I guess being a Google Partner is risky.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello @Neil Davidson

Are you seeing new options under the opportunities tab? One thing that helps is to go through all the recommendations and give a reason for not accepting the idea, I have seen that help in multiple cases, not saying you are not doing this but the new feature that seems to be rolling out slowly gives more insights and ways to show account management. Check all your account for this new feature... In the last week it opened up to most of our accounts. 

Just wanted to help is all...

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Hi Spencer:

Your suggestions are well taken. I've always checked the opportunities and implemented them when appropriate.  The Health Score beta is now in all my MCC accounts, (although I've used it in one) and it's really a great tool.  

Today I got the official notice that my I've lost partner status and my specializations. It's a shame my response from support only came up with an explanation that is just outright wrong.

At this point I'm doing my best to revisit and improve the quality of all my campaigns. Hopefully it will get me back on the board soon.

Neil

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Neil Davidson
March 2017

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Oh Fridays... @Neil Davidson

Oh snap... I am terribly sorry about the situation you are dealing with, thanks for reading into the post as help, I know anytime you are handed some bad news its never fun especially when you feel you are doing everything right.

What I can say is just put your energy and focus back into your core business and the partnership will yield its head again. Its unfortunate that that you are dealing with this, but knowing you made it this far, you got this. Peel back a bit, dig into your data and your business and revisit this in a few weeks to see if that status has returned.

People and businesses like your are super important to the whole process, partners and everything in between, so dont get down get up and dont get frustrated get paid, before long you will look back at this as just a speed bump that you quickly passed over....

I am just a click a way if there is anything I can do to help you. 

PS: I did some due-diligence and checked out the site love the temp image Smiley Happy Hang in there and keep us all posted on the what, why's and when's moving forward. After all you may not have the partnership at this current moment but you do have us and its FRIDAY!