AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Where To Apply For Host An Event

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi There,

Please, Can someone send me the link where I can get an even and apply to host.

This place is huge, hard to find stuffs when you're new.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Peter F,

You can find links to all of the public available events here. And you can find this location by looking in the left hand menu bar and find the Events section.

The only other events are Google Partners Connect events. These can only be hosted by a badged Google Partner. If you are a badged agency, you should add your Google Partners Profile URL to your account by clicking on your email address under your profile image (upper left hand corner) and clicking on My Settings. Then, you should go to this thread and fill out the form listed.    

If we can help with anything further, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When I just completed all my exams, I saw the page where I was looking to select and sign up for a program to project to my community.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Peter F,

Congratulations on becoming certified and wanting to host an event. 

You can use any of the videos in the link I provided to host your event. Pick one that you like and set up a TV/monitor and set a date & time and invite guests to come watch it. You present it as the host, hand out any printed material and answer the questions of your guests and offer your services to them.

All of these videos are Google Partner events, which you can host, along with any of the others in the Events section. And once you fulfill all of the requirements of being a badged Google Partner, you can host Google Partners Connect events, too.

There are many advantages to becoming a badged Google Partner.  

Kind Regards,

James