AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Transfer Partner Certification Test Results

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm in the process of attaining partner status, and just published a company website in order to meet that particular requirement. However, I was not aware that the website domain must match the email address domain assigned to the Partner account.

Hence, I need to transfer my certifications attained using the old partner account to the new one established under my website domain. How do I this?

Thank you,

Wesley

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Transfer Partner Certification Test Results

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Wesley P

There are several ways to get this done, I am sure others will give some good feedback as well. Can you log into your partners account and go to the MY Company Tab and scroll to the bottom of the page and add the domain name in question?

123.JPG

That should associate the 2 accounts. Its been a while since I have done this but looking at associations in the My Company tab should bring the profiles together. Of course calling into support if possible to get a second set of eyes.

Let us know if you are successful. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner