Partners
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

The minimum spend requirement showing wrong number

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I'm planning to get the partner's badge. So I've created a new email and signup to Google MCC. Everything here was fine. create the company profile and all things, start using the new MCC account to run my Adwords campaigns. 

But the problem is when I open the partnership status from here:

https://www.google.com/partners/#p_companycertifications

Is said: 

Not yet a Google PartnerTo earn the Partner badge, meet the minimum required spend

90 day spend
$956 USD
----------

I know I'm not a Google Partner but I've spent +3000 USD not a 956$!

What is the problem here?
1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohd I,

The spend total is for a ninety day period, not all inclusive. 

Also, the spend amount is tracked for the AdWords Manager Account connected to your company profile with Google Partners. Keep in mind that the AdWords Manager Account needs to be in use for a full 12 months to properly track it and qualify the activity for the badged Google Partners program. 

Please review: How to earn the Google Partner badge

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi again,

Thank you for your reply,

The exact amount I've spent is $4,767.57 since March 19, 2017. and most of is in May. 

-----

The MCC email account is connected to the partner company page as an admin. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mohd I,

You are welcome. It is great that you are working towards becoming a badged Google Partner.

Please note that until your AdWords Manager Account and your company profile with Google Partners is more than 12 months old... the spend amount will not matter. You have to reach the 12 month requirement for the system to sync everything.  

Partners assesses the AdWords manager account that's associated with your company profile to determine whether your company meets the performance requirement.

We recommend that you associate your company's top-level AdWords manager account — the manager account linked to all your company's managed accounts — with your company profile. This will ensure that your entire book of business counts toward the requirement.

Here is the different criteria that Partners looks at to determine whether your company meets the requirement:

• Client revenue growth
  • Client retention
  • Overall revenue growth
  • Growth in number of advertisers

To assess your company's overall performance, Partners evaluates the client accounts linked to your manager account during an 18-month period. Partners requires at least 12 months of spend activity in your manager account.

Keep in mind that if a client account is linked and unlinked to your company's manager account during this 18-month period, we'll only count the spend that occurred when the account was linked.

To help improve your company's performance score, make sure that you fully understand your clients' marketing objectives and maximize the success of their AdWords campaigns by meeting these objectives.

All the Best,

James