Partners
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Team Members involved with Quarterly Challenges

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Partners,

Looking for some assistance.  I work for a very large company and am the point on receiving awards for Quarterly Challenges.

Can someone help me determine the individuals involved in these Quarterly Challenges, so I can make sure the prizes get to the right teams.

I have contacted Google Help and customer service couldn't help me.

I reached out to a few members of our customer service and advertising teams and no luck.

Also, If there is a way to find out who my Agency Admin is - that would be helpful, as well.

Thanks in advance, Google Partners!

--

Meagan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Team Members involved with Quarterly Challenges

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Meagan,

I only wanted to try and help, sounds like you have taken the right steps to get to the bottom of this with no luck. Knowing these challenges are based on spend, mobile and different factors I believe it will be to hard to pin down who is responsible for that increase without looking internally. If for example the Challenge is based on Mobile increase than looking at the team who was responsible for that area or department would be where you would start. I can see how this would be a concern, I would look at creating a pool of sorts, so when you company wins a prize, everyone involved gets their names in the hat and a drawing takes place and the winner gets the swag. If you are looking to find out who is the admin, try logging into your partners portal and look at the email associated with the company, that would be the Admin for your business. Look at the My Profile & My Company Tabs to see the Admin for your company.  

11.JPG

Hope this helps, and I hope you are successful in figuring out a way to disperse the challenge prizes to your teams.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Spencer,

Thanks for the links to My Profile and My Company. I am listed at the main contact, it is just strange to me.
Yes, I will absolutely raffle / disperse fairly, if I can not find the owner in the upcoming months.

Any other thoughts, don't hesitate to share.

Cheers,
Meagan

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Meagan,

No problem at all, I can see how this would be something you would like to get to the bottom of so the right people are rewarded. 

I would do this, when a new Challenge comes up, look at the challenge itself, what does it look for to pay out the prize, when you see its budget increase then maybe marketing management since they are the ones who have to go to the top to get more spend. If its something specific like mobile, maybe send an email to that team at the beginning letting them know off the competition and that way you have a clear idea when the Challenge starts who to look for when the prizes are awarded. 

You could also look at the Google Store and maybe have some extra constellation prizes when the challenge involves many departments. 

You might also look at keeping the prizes  and giving them out quarterly that way every stays focused on the quarterly competitions and not the monthly challenges by Google. 

Hope it helps and if you find a good solution please come back and share what you did, so others can benefit from this great question.

I am sure others might have some good insights as well. 

Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner