AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Setting up Google Partners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Our company manages adwords accounts for a while. We recently opened Google Partners.

All the set up process went well.

We have created an MCC account that is associated with the google partners account.
It is currently empty.

We also have an MCC that we use for the adwords account that we have been managing for a while.

I would like to connect them.

1. Should I send an invite from the adwords MCC to the partner MCC or other way around?

2. How many (adwords) MCC accounts can I have under the Google Partner's (MCC)?

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Setting up Google Partners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Oficha,

You can read more about MCC limits etc...here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/6139186

Personally, I would set your currently partners MCC at the top level and then link everything into that MCC. You can link accounts directly or additional MCC's. It really shouldn't matter which direction you head, you just want to make sure that your top level MCC is associated with your partners account so you get proper credit for all of your managed activities.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’