Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Reporting a scam

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi I am am based in Malta we are getting lots of photo calls scams calming they are Google Technicalsc.JPGpo.JPG Partners.
We have reported to Google by we have no respond. 

I got a phone call my self today and they told me to search for there business name on Google Partners Pole Position.
Pole Position in in USA they are using same name of another business to scam people. 
They sound from India using this number +442032861215
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Massimo D
May 2017

Reporting a scam

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Massimo D,

Sounds like you have taken the right steps on getting it reported. This is more of the advertisers community for advertising questions. But if you have reported the scam then you have taken the correct steps to get this done. Anytime there is a report it takes time to be investigated. So give it some time to see if the reporting works. Avoid and report Google scams

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Massimo D
May 2017

Reporting a scam

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Massimo D,

Sounds like you have taken the right steps on getting it reported. This is more of the advertisers community for advertising questions. But if you have reported the scam then you have taken the correct steps to get this done. Anytime there is a report it takes time to be investigated. So give it some time to see if the reporting works. Avoid and report Google scams

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner