AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
5K members online now
5K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Registering my company as a Google Partner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Team,

I am having trouble adding my company as a Google Partner. I set up my profile and when I go to add my company, it says the following:

• Sign in with a different account that has edit access
  • Get edit access to your company’s AdWords manager account
  • Create an AdWords manager account

I have an Adwords account for that company setup. Any reason why it is not picking it up?

My company is LeapUX and my website is www.leapux.com

Thank you,

Nick

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Nicholas M,

Welcome to the Google Partners community.

It is great that you have your personal profile setup with Google Partners and that you have a AdWords account active for your company. 

Now, you must create a business profile at Google Partners, which uses a different email from the other. You would also use this new email to create a Google AdWords Manager Account, which is a dashboard management system for separate AdWords accounts. So, your email account will control your company profile with Google Partners and your AdWords Manager account. 

Once you have all that covered, you might enjoy some info I posted about the Google Partners process and system. 

Also, when posting in these public help forums, there is no need to post your web address or company name as we do not access your accounts. Only support would need info like that. 

Please let us know how things go.

Kind Regards,

James

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

There is a personal account and a business account. You do the certifications as an individual but then associate your individual profile with your company profile and after that pretty much use your company profile to interact with clients.