Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Promotional coupon code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi! I'm going to try AdWords and I need a promotional coupon code. Can someone help me on how to get it? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Promotional coupon code

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ahmet k,

Promotional codes have many restrictions, guidelines and requirements... with the main one being country specific. So you need to locate one in your local region for it to work. The easiest way to obtain one in your local market is to use the Google Partners search tool to locate a badged Google Partner in your region and contact them to request one. Any badged Google Partner (or any individual associated with one) can generate a localized AdWords Code for the new account discount. Please heed those words "new account" since using a code wrongly will lead to an immediate account suspension. Never attempt to apply more than one code and remember that new account means within 14 days of creation. Read the front and back on the coupon, along with any associated requirements and follow it precisely... or do not attempt to use one.  

Also, you may be able to request one here: https://www.google.ca/intl/en/adwords/?channel=gdn-ef

Best Wishes,

James