Partners
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Problems Accessing Google Partner Rewards

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager
This was pulled from the Google Partners - North America G+ Community
Author: John Paul Strong

I can't get into the Google Partners Rewards page -https://partnerrewards.withgoogle.com . We are a badged agency and I've registered us for this program. Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answer:

Author: Ari Borsoni

@John Paul Strong @Joel Wollner @Shanee Kirk Hi Guys. If you or anyone else is having trouble logging-in, please email google-partner-rewards@google.com. I'll troubleshoot and fix the issue through that.

Please provide your email address and your agency name.

The issue is being caused by related email addresses listed here (https://security.google.com/settings/email?pli=1) that our system currently can't read. We're looking for a longer-term fix, but for now, I'll just add your secondary emails so you can log-in.

Update: The issue is fixed now!
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Problems Accessing Google Partner Rewards

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
I just sent the email as we need help gaining access. Was pleased to find this precise topic today.

Does anyone know how long it takes for the Google Partner Badge to show up in our profile? Thanks in advance.

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi JC, it takes about 1 week from the date you get badged to have access to Partner Rewards. Let us know if you're still having trouble after that point.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Thank you, Alex. I will get back with you after the waiting period. Tonight I received a email from Partner Rewards saying they were working on a technical issue blocking my badge from showing and to be patient. Patient I am, and appreciative, too.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi JC,

I just got badged today and was just wondering how long did it take before you were able to sign up for the rewards program?

Thanks

Bob

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager

Hi @Bob I, give it about a week and if you still don't have access then you can email the alias above.

Hope that helps!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Congratulations on being a badged Google Partner, @Bob I. Really happy for you and hope you enjoy the journey.

As Alex already posted, it takes about a week to gain access. Your profile has to update and then populate throughout Google's systems before it changes from being non-badged to badged. Until this happens, the Rewards program cannot see the change and verify your profile and grant access.

Add this on your to-do calendar for May 8th then clear your cache/browser history, log out and then log in to Partner Rewards via Google Chrome with the email attached to your badged profile... and you will slip right in. I cost myself a few extra days by not doing these last steps as it kept going through the "you are not authorized" cycle again and again. 

Again, congratulations... and let me know if I can help with anything as a fellow badged Google Partner!