Partners
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Premier Google Partner Spend Requirement?

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hi,

Does anybody know what is the minimum spend requirement to gain the Premier Google Partner badge? The requirements mentioned here https://support.google.com/partners/answer/3126965 are rather vague "Meet a higher Spend requirement across your managed accounts to show that your agency has a healthy amount of activity."...

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: Premier Google Partner Spend Requirement?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I don't think that they will ever comment on that number! And, I think that it varies by region/location. I think that you *might* get some people to tell you where they are at as that's not really an NDA issue. We are Premier Partners and our spend is well over $1Million/quarter.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
This would make a great topic of conversation in the badged only area.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by James_Clemens (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
I don't think that they will ever comment on that number! And, I think that it varies by region/location. I think that you *might* get some people to tell you where they are at as that's not really an NDA issue. We are Premier Partners and our spend is well over $1Million/quarter.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

There are also some performance metrics they take into account, just like giving your agency credit for proficiency in the categories.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

where is the badged only area?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Yewande O,

This thread is to discuss Premier Google Partners. Please make new thread with questions to allow the forums to remain organized and easy to follow. 

Per your question, you cannot access the badged area until you become a fully badged Google Partner

Kind Regards,

James