AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Possible to receive Google Promotional Offers for Other Locations

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi there,

I'm a certified Google Partner with my address listed in the UK, and I'm occasionally sent Google Promotional Offers (coupon codes etc) which are only eligible with UK based companies. I was wondering if it's possible to also receive coupons which are eligible to be used on non-UK based companies, as I sometimes work with clients outside the UK. 

Any idea if that would be possible? I've added a second address to my Google Partner profile, where I have an office outside the UK, but not sure if I'll be receiving any codes. I also tried calling Google support but was told they couldn't convert a promo code to from a UK-specific offer to another location.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Re: Possible to receive Google Promotional Offers for Other Locations

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Normally Codes are provided in the back end of your Partners Portal, after you Link the Client to your MCC account.  Hopefully based on the settings of that actual account, the codes will correspond to the area designated by the Billing address and company address of that adwords account.

promotions.JPG

Have you tired that method?

Possible to receive Google Promotional Offers for Other Locations

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

hey Matt, 

Have you tried using your partners portal to generate codes for your clients? it generates codes for most countries

regards, 

Zaby