AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Performance status

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Our performance status has not moved since the new UI has been rolled out. Is anyone else having this issue? Budgets are fine, they are moving along correctly and meet all qualifications.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Performance status

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alan B,

How long has your Manager Account (MCC/My Client Center) been in use and tied to your badged Google Partners account? I ask this as it needs to have at least 12 months for Google to be able to see your performance now. 

You can read more about this with a recent post I made. 

Kind Regards,

James

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Thanks James, we've (our MCC) been Google Partners since the beginning and prior to that Engage. There is performance it just never changes for search, display, video, shopping or mobile. It doesn't move either positive or negative, it's been the same since the UI changed.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Alan B,

You are very welcome, sir. 

With regards to the performance of the specific AdWords products, these are actually your performance in specializations. This is a new designation that opens up a neat interactive badge you can add to your website once the spend & performance is met. These specialization bars may not move, which would not indicate something being wrong or out of whack. Mine have held steady. If your spent bars change monthly, then your account is operating correctly. There just is not enough change happening with performance to show a change. As long as you meet the required minimum for spend and performance, you will be able to download the interactive specialization badged Google Partner logo.

You could always ask your GP rep or support to dig into your MCC and/or agency performance and ask "what's it gonna take to unlock specializations?"

Kind Regards,

James