AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partners connect (Real State)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Guys, We got news about the next partners connect (Real State), the problem is that we usually get around 30 to 50 people in every workshop we make (we are in Miami), and we can host that many with no issues, however those are non real state related events, for real state only our email list is about 5000 active and verified users (this is not a purchased list), so we could get a lot more than 50 attendants. my problem is that we need to send out the invites ASAP, but we don't know when the invitation link will be available, if we wait we might need to rent a bigger facility but then we need at least 15 days to plan it, so as you can see we have a good problem.

My question is, can we find out when the invite site is going live? is there's a limit of attendants for a partners connect? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rowland S
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your best source would be the main email.  

We hope you're looking forward to opening your doors to potential clients and helping them achieve their advertising goals. If you have questions before the event, please check our FAQs or send us an email at partners-support@google.com.

Nice work on the events....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rowland S
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Your best source would be the main email.  

We hope you're looking forward to opening your doors to potential clients and helping them achieve their advertising goals. If you have questions before the event, please check our FAQs or send us an email at partners-support@google.com.

Nice work on the events....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner