AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partners Report Email Discrepancy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why would partner email report only show certain some of the accounts in my manager account? Also my latest report says I'm below my spend limits but my actual dashboard says I'm fine. How can have the monthly email report corrected? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Partners Report Email Discrepancy

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Michael W,

The Partner Reports via email generally lists a link to click on that opens to one AdWords account, but in the upper left corner there should be a dropdown menu to change the account and see all of them in your AdWords Manager Account, one by one. Google Partners does not send one per client/account, just one email per AdWords Manager Account (old name: MCC/My Client Center). 

There are two reasons I can think of as to why the email would alert you to a low spend but your dashboard show the spend level as okay. 

1) Email is actuate and the dashboard has not populated with the most-latest spend average for 90 days. 

2) Email is outdated and the dashboard is populated with the most-latest spend average for 90 days. 

You can go to your AdWords Manager Account and change date range to cover the past 90 days and see what your total spend has been. If it is under $10,000 or close to it, that would mean the email is correct and the dashboard will catch up soon. If you are well above the spend requirement, your dashboard is correct and the email it not. 

If you need further help with anything, please just let us know.

Kind Regards,

James