Partners
4K members online now
4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partners Connect May 4th Event - Recorded?

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Is the Partners Connect event recorded? We had an issue on this end between no registrants and getting our package late so we decided to cancel the event. Of course we ended up with a registrant today. This is an issue because we now have no venue and the timing of the live broadcast no longer works. If the event is recorded I can at least try and set up a one-on-one meeting with this business in the near future.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Partners Connect May 4th Event - Recorded?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Dan,

Sorry to hear about the issue, hope you get things sorted.

Yes they are recorded, so you should be able to access it via the Partner YouTube channel.

"Don't forget to put some coupons together for your meeting so you have something to give after the meeting." Promotions Tab

Good Luck! 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner
Excellent! How long will it take before I can find it on YouTube?

--------------------------------------------------

Dan Konig
Creative Town LLC

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Dan,

I believe the YouTube link will be available after the event, they edit sometimes then add it to the channel, you had stated playing it later so I figured I would point you to the YT page. I just checked my event page and found the link is live.... of course no running until tomorrow, check this link and tell me if you can see the screen!

Partner Connect Link

111.JPG

Good Luck! 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
Hi Dan,

I'm sorry that this happened and especially that you will not be able to hold the event live. Yes, it will be recorded, and available immediately after the event. I hope you're able to at least schedule a meeting with the potential client at a later time.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Are we able to share that link with customers or is it only accessible by a partner. Our event is going smoothly but just had a customer show up about halfway through now.

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hello Micheal,

You should be able to use the live link for your missed opportunity....Event Page

There is also the Partner YouTube Channel where you should be able to find the video sometime this afternoon. Partner YouTube channel.

Good Luck!