Partners
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partnering with Google Ad Tech

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

As someone new to Google Partners (who has been looking through the sign up process), I wanted to get in touch to ask if there is a partner status for those organisations looking to support Google's Ad Tech tools.

The partner process seems to focus purely on Adwords and the Search channel, whereas I work for an organisation that does a lot of work with brands and agencies around data and so I wanted to better understand whether Google supports products such as their DMP.

Equally, I've been looking at certification procedures for Google Analytics. From what I understand, the certification is provided partly based on work that has been previously done for clients as opposed to the Adwords certification which requires you to sit through study courses and exams to obtain the certification.

Is that correct?

Thanks very much in advance for your help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Partnering with Google Ad Tech

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mortimer J,

The partner portal has become the advertisers community a one stop shop for everything digital, Partners has a focus on Search Display, Shopping, Mobile & Analytics. There is also a main area just for Analytics, so I think your time would be well spent getting to know this platform. If you are trying to get access to the Analytic's test which is like the others you described you can so so here. There is also analytics academy which provides insights and here is more about Analytics 360 which is Google new release. 

Just wanted to say I think you will find value in this platform. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner