Partner Support Youtube
Hello Sir ,
I checked in Advanced youtube settings that my channel is connected to the G+ page - " You’re the owner of this channel and the connected Google+ Page "
My question when we click on channel icon then from years we are seeing that this line comes always - You can edit your channel icon from your G+ page which is linked with this channel.But right now when i am clicking on channel icon then why its saying Your channel is linked to brand account. - http://i.imgur.com/fZxta0H.png
Re: Partner Support Youtube
Hi @abhi r,
It sounds like you just need to pick which account you want to view YouTube with by clicking on the icon image in the upper right corner of YouTube while logged in. This is your profile image or a generic one (light blue circle with four dark blue squares) to the right of the bell icon. Your email address can have many YouTube accounts and each of those accounts can be assigned to different G+ profiles. You get to pick which one to use each time you visit YouTube.
Further, users are able to connect a YouTube channel to their personal (and public) G+ page or they can connect it to another G+ page that is not made public, such as a business or brand identity page. A YouTube user can also not connect it to G+ at all. You can learn about your channel and Google+ here. Your setup is unique to how you set it up... and how you customized it... and by which other YouTube profiles you connected to it.
Please review that link and the information below and see if that provides help in understanding the different setups with YouTube and G+.
When you connect a YouTube channel to a Google+ page:
- The YouTube channel is associated with a Google+ page account that has the same name as your channel.
- Your Google Account is an owner/manager of the Google+ page connected with the YouTube channel. This lets you access the YouTube channel from your Google Account.
- There's no public association between your Google Account and the Google+ page, so viewers won't see your name or email address (unless you publicly link them yourself).
- You can manage multiple pages (and their channels) from one Google Account. This helps if you have more than one YouTube channel.
- You can add additional managers to your Google+ page. This way, you and any teammates or collaborators can manage the channel without having to share passwords. Learn more about managing channels connected to Google+ pages.
Google My Business & Google Ads Top Contributor
Google Partner | GYBO Agency | Local Guide | My Profile