Partners
2K members online now
2K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partner Status - Performance

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

As of February 6th, it has been 12 months since we have had active spending accounts in AdWords. I am still not seeing Performance. Am I just being impatient? lol

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

-John

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi John,

Are both accounts (Google Partners & AdWords Manger Account) the same? You have to have a AdWords Manger Account in use with active accounts for 12 months... not just AdWords activity. 

If you do have an AdWords Manger Account, I would give it a little more time, like another week or so, for things to sync up. 

Please let us know what happens. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you, James. Will do!

-John

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James, just wanted to give a quick update. Unfortunately our Performance bar has failed to move. I reached out to Google and got the following response:

"...I found out that the client  “El Paso Music Learning Center” which was linked on Nov 22, 2016 but has not completed 12 months cycle. This is the reason why the performance bar has not moved."

I don't get this though, because this is a very NEW client of ours, so OF COURSE it has not been a year for this client. We have much older clients, who have in fact met the year requirement though, and even with the old clients we would easily meet our 10k spend.

I responded back but still waiting for reseponse..

-John

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi John,

I am sorry to hear this is still an ongoing issue. You did the right thing by replying and hopefully pointing out the other clients that are older, mature accounts that meet the financial threshold for the program. 

While you are waiting to hear back, you might want to audit your client performance and verify that you absolutely have a little over 12 months of a AdWords Manager Account and individual AdWords accounts that at least equal $10,001.00 for any 90 day period building up to meeting and after your 12 month anniversary. I have seen issues where the AdWords Manager Account was 13 months old, some AdWords individual accounts were 13 months old... but the spend level was not met as some accounts were removed in the end of the 11th month without them realizing it.

I hope this helps.  

Please let us know what happens when you hear back. If you have all of the requirements met, we want you to be badged.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

I am officially a Google Partner. Looks like it was simply a mix-up, but has now been resolved. Thank you for all of your help on the issue, it meant a lot!

-John

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi John,

You are very welcome; so happy to hear everything is resolved.

It's great to add you to the Google Partners family. Please enjoy yourself and let us know if you need anything.

Cheers,

James