AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partner Communication Through SMS

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I received an SMS from the Google Partners program, isn't in any of the messaging apps. Anyone else get this problem? PixelXL on the Fi network.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JP C
August 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @JP C,

You posted on a thread about an unrelated topic (exact match change). I would consider starting a new thread in the GP community to get more people see your message.

Hope this helps,

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm, that seems odd or new, can you give more details on the text you received? Ill try and look into it. @JP C

I have access to Pixel on Fi, any extra details will help. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

All other texts work great. New icon notification popped up so I pulled down the topdock and a roundish messaging logo with the notification popped up: You have received a new SMS from Google Partners. I was expecting it so I went through all messaging apps. Allo Duo, Messenger & Hangouts. All other texts were coming through fine, so I hard reset, force stopped everything I could online. Tried clearing apps data. That one text is not displaying anywhere. Just that one, and it has info I really need.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When I clicked the notification btw, took me to apps<-- do I need Twilio or something?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

One last detail, I called Project Fi support...they said it's not a Project Fi issue. New one to me, but I'm ok with it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JP C
August 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @JP C,

You posted on a thread about an unrelated topic (exact match change). I would consider starting a new thread in the GP community to get more people see your message.

Hope this helps,

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.’ Learn how here.