Partners
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partner Communication Through SMS

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I received an SMS from the Google Partners program, isn't in any of the messaging apps. Anyone else get this problem? PixelXL on the Fi network.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmm, that seems odd or new, can you give more details on the text you received? Ill try and look into it. @JP C

I have access to Pixel on Fi, any extra details will help. 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

All other texts work great. New icon notification popped up so I pulled down the topdock and a roundish messaging logo with the notification popped up: You have received a new SMS from Google Partners. I was expecting it so I went through all messaging apps. Allo Duo, Messenger & Hangouts. All other texts were coming through fine, so I hard reset, force stopped everything I could online. Tried clearing apps data. That one text is not displaying anywhere. Just that one, and it has info I really need.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

When I clicked the notification btw, took me to apps<-- do I need Twilio or something?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

One last detail, I called Project Fi support...they said it's not a Project Fi issue. New one to me, but I'm ok with it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author JP C
August

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @JP C,

You posted on a thread about an unrelated topic (exact match change). I would consider starting a new thread in the GP community to get more people see your message.

Hope this helps,

Julia

Julia Muller,
AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.