Partners
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Partner Badge

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello!

So we've been hard at work with our current client. Spent the first portion of the budget on search ads to collect data. Now we're gearing up for remarketing and optimizing landing pages and website for conversions. In the past week, we've doubled our conversion rate, so I'm pretty stoked about that and things are going well. Everyone at our agency has is certified and I've passed every certification test Google has to offer. We should be crossing the 10k mark here later on in the month. 

Now, my question is, when will we get to put that sweet Google Partner badge on our agency website? When do we get to become actual Google partners? I've read all the info I could find and thought it was meeting 10K minimum spend, 60 days account activity, and showing improvement in client's accounts, but there was some stuff in there that I didn't get. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Partner Badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hey Zachary,

Check out this file to learn more about what you can and can't do with the badge.

Congrats on the conversion rate and on doing all the necessary to get the badge.

How to download and use the Google Partner badges

Cheers...

Also you can find more in the partners portal in your back end....

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

Re: Partner Badge

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Zachary C,

As Spencer stated, congratulations on the successes and targeted goal of becoming a badged Google Partner. 

Here is some info about what is required, that you may find useful. Once these are met, your Partner profile for your company will show that all areas are completed. The performance bar within your Google Partner profile (for your company) will show you when you are meeting best practices by delivering consistent and quality work for your clients. 

Have a great weekend,

James

google partner.png