AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Partners
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

PLEASE HELP IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've tried endlessly to connect our company to our Google Partners profiles and it just won't happen if someone could help it would be much appreciated thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

PLEASE HELP IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE!!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Dan W

This usually comes from an email not being the main, have you tried calling in to see if they can see what is stopping the connection? What messages are you getting? There are a few older threads talking about this and Email is usually the culprit. I am sure the team will step up too... 

Managing your agency's Google Partners company profile

Managing admins in your agency's company profile

Adding or removing admins

You can add or remove admins from your agency's company profile at any time. Before you can add someone as admin, that person will need to do the following:

• Affiliate with your agency's company profile. Note that another admin of the profile will need to verify the affiliation, and the person who is becoming the admin will need to verify the admin status via an email invitation.
See steps for how to add or remove admins
  1. Sign in to Partners at https://www.google.com/partners/.
  2. Click My company in the "Overview" section.
  3. Click the People tab.
  4. Select the checkboxes next to the names of the people you'd like to make admins.
  5. Click Make Admin to add the selected people as admins or click Remove to remove their admin access.

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner