Partners
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

Only 4 of my 5 Adwords Certs are showing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have passed ALL 5 of my AdWord exams, but only 4 certs are showing up., even though it says I have passed 5 of 5. The first exam (mobile) does not show in my profile. Please advise.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google Partners Program & Certification Overview

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My very first Adwords Certification (mobile) is not showing up. How can i get it to show without having to RETAKE the exam?? I passed all 5 BTW, but only 4 are showing.

Google Certification Certificate.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok... I just passed ALL 5 AdWord Certifcations, but my first one (mobile) does not show up. Although it says I have passed 5 of 5 exams. Please advise.

Google Partners Program & Certification Overview

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

How long has it been since you passed the Mobile test? It can take a few days to update in the system. @Joe Marvin N

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

EDIT: Joe, I have merged all of your inquiries into your thread. Please do not spam our community to receive help from us. 

Hi Joe,

When was the Mobile certification test passed? They are only good for 12 months and could have expired. When you go the Google AdWords tests... does the Google AdWords Mobile test show green red or no color?

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have only passed the Mobile Exam in February of 2017. It was the Second test that I took AFTER the fundamentals have been passed. It was the Exam that got me Adword Certified. If that helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have only passed the Mobile Exam in February of 2017 (just last month). It was the exam that I choose to pass in addition to the fundamentals. This got me Adword certified.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Joe,

When you go the Google AdWords tests... does the Google AdWords Mobile test show green red or no color? 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For me it appear with in one hour.