Partners
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Ask questions about badging, the Partners portal, and anything related to your Partners account.
Guide Me
star_border

No google partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey guys, I have a little problem here, we got the adwords certification and we exceed by a lot the minimum expend however we are not certified google partners and if we go into the adwords tab on our partner portal none of the certifications are show.

Any Ideas?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rowland S
December 2016

No google partner badge

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It will take its sweet, sweet time to show up, but it will show up eventually.

When I did them in Spring '15, I panicked and contacted support because they didn't show after 12 hours. They calmed me down. The partner status showed up a few days later.

I let mine lapse till this month so I could retake the tests during a slow time of year. They're taking time to get the "performance" bars updated.

So long as it says you're certified on your internal GP Dashboard, you'll know it's coming. 

Getting into the G+ Community might take contacting them. I had to do that last year. 

View solution in original post

No google partner badge

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Seems like it could be an email issue, do you have another main email that is linked to the partners account? 

Spencer Wade, AdWords, G+ & WebSearch Platinum Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Directory | Partner

No google partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We had two admins, I just deleted the old one.

I have no idea how this could affect the results

No google partner badge

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

That might have been the issue, are you seeing tests now? 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here

No google partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No google partner badge

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

OK I think this might be a timing issue, under your company profile you see all your business data and under the my profile you see your company affiliation and certifications? Can you share a link to your Public Profile?  You find it under My Profile. 

No google partner badge

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: No google partner badge

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I think this just might be a timing issue as the test date reflects the 18th which is only 2 days ago, i would wait and see if things come into play in the next 24-48, it should populate, but from experience it can take several days to reflect in some cases. 

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Rowland S
December 2016

No google partner badge

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

It will take its sweet, sweet time to show up, but it will show up eventually.

When I did them in Spring '15, I panicked and contacted support because they didn't show after 12 hours. They calmed me down. The partner status showed up a few days later.

I let mine lapse till this month so I could retake the tests during a slow time of year. They're taking time to get the "performance" bars updated.

So long as it says you're certified on your internal GP Dashboard, you'll know it's coming. 

Getting into the G+ Community might take contacting them. I had to do that last year.